Healthy skin starts from the inside. When you are happy and content, your skin will show it!
Here are FIVE ways to get happy:
- Visit a farmers market
- Drink your coffee outside
- Smell flowers
- Watch people having fun, smiling, and laughing (it’s contagious)
- Admire mother nature
With the constant distraction of technology and social media, sometimes it is hard to find time to relax. We believe that your health is the most important part of your life, and it starts from the inside, beginning with the mind.
Since everyone is so pressed for time now, we thought it would be helpful to share these FIVE relaxation techniques you can do in only have FIVE minutes!
- Drink green tea
- Progressive relaxation – squeeze the sides of your chair, release your grip, repeat
- Give yourself a hand massage
- Listen to your favorite song
- Brush your hair
Even though your days are filled with a demanding schedule and big list of tasks, you always manage to get it all done.
With all you give, it’s important to give back to you, so you can keep being the rockstar you are.
Here are FIVE helpful tips that can help restore you.
- Read a heartwarming book
- Eat something you’ve been craving and enjoy every bite
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night
- Take Vitamin C to boost your immune system and help keep your skin glowing
- Take a B-complex to give you a boost of stable energy throughout the day
A great way to boost your energy in the morning is to stretch.
Instead of hitting the snooze button (which can actually leave you feeling more tired when you wake up) try one of these FIVE stretches courtesy of our friends at PopSugar.
You deserve to take some time to care for yourself.
If you’re in the mood for an at-home spa day, try these FIVE tips:
- Light a candle with a smell that you love!
- Use a bath bomb that has moisturizing ingredients.
- Give your hair a deep conditioning mask.
- Use a clay mask on your face to clear out your pores.
- Place a jade roller in your refrigerator. Once it’s cold, use it on your face to reduce puffiness.