Do you want long, lush hair?
Here are FIVE tips on how to get your hair to grow faster! ✋
- Air-dry it more often
- Schedule regular trims
- Consider changing your diet – foods high in biotin (like whole grains and salmon) play an important role in producing protein which helps your hair grow
- Use a hair mask weekly
- STOP wrapping your hair in a massive towel! Towels lift your hair’s cuticle, which causes your hair to break! We recommend substituting your towel for a t-shirt
When your skin looks good, your hair looks even better!
For stronger, more beautiful hair add these FIVE nutrients into your diet: ✋
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Everyone wants great skin and hair!
Did you know that apple cider vinegar is great for both?
Here are FIVE skin and hair benefits of using apple cider vinegar: ✋
- Restore your scalp’s pH to reduce damage and frizz
- Brightens skin, when used as a toner
- Removes hair product buildup
- Add shine to your hair
- Is a great spot treatment for pimples
Eat sunflower seeds for healthy skin and hair!
Here are FIVE benefits of eating a handful of seeds daily: ✋
- Vitamin E protects against skin cell-damaging free radicals, preventing signs of aging.
- Encourages collagen and elastin production for smoother, softer skin.
- Beta-carotene protects against environmental damage.
- Omega-6 fatty acids prevent hair thinning.
- Vitamin E promotes hair growth by improving blood circulation.
Sometimes your hair deserves a little R&R! If you don’t have time to make it into the salon, try these FIVE tips!✋
- Oil – Massage your head with any hair nourishing oil for 15-20 minutes. You can use olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil or sesame oil. It increases the blood circulation and helps increase hair growth.
- Steam – Dip a towel in warm water and squeeze to remove excess water. Wrap around your head for 15-20 minutes to help oil penetrate deep inside the scalp.
- Wash – Wash hair with shampoo using cold or lukewarm water.
- Condition – Apply conditioner after shampooing.
- Mask – Apply a hair mask and cover hair with a warm towel for 20 minutes before washing the mask off with a mild shampoo.