What could be better looking than a perfectly ripe and green avocado? Beautiful skin!
Avocados make everything taste better, and they also do wonders for your skin because of their abundance of antioxidants and oils!
Here are FIVE reasons to incorporate avocado oil into your skin care routine:
1) Natural treatment for acne.
2) Anti-aging benefits.
3) Natural treatment for sunburn.
4) Hydrates and moisturizes skin.
5) Reduces inflammation.
Vitamin A plays a critical role in maintaining healthy, glowing skin!
Here are FIVE foods packed with Vitamin A that are also tasty:
1) Sweet potatoes
Hydrated skin starts with hydration on the inside!
Here are FIVE foods that are high in water content and great for your skin:
We love eating fresh strawberries for gorgeous skin!
Here are FIVE skin benefits of strawberries:
1) Vitamin C boosts collagen production.
2) Ellagic acid prevents collagen loss.
3) Seeds exfoliate when applied topically.
4) Eliminates cellular waste which ages skin.
5) Fights oily skin.
We love foods that taste great, and also make your skin look great – like papaya!
Here are FIVE skin benefits of papaya:
1) Fades age spots
2) Wards off UV damage to prevent new spots
3) Enhances radiance
4) Evens out complexion
5) Removes dead skin cells