Here are FIVE ways to treat yourself, from our founder Dr. Ava:
- Get a pedicure
- Give yourself a face mask
- Treat yourself to laser hair removal
- Get a spray tan
- Do a hair mask
For the full video: http://bit.ly/2uQ0Eq4
If you’re in the mood for an at-home Spa Day, try these FIVE tips:
- Light a candle
- Use a moisturizing bath bomb
- Give your hair a deep conditioning mask
- Apply a clay mask to your face
- Use a cold jade roller on your face to reduce puffiness
Relaxation is crucial to beautiful skin improving circulation & reducing blemishes.
Give yourself a massage in these FIVE pressure points to relax:
- Heavenly Pillar (base of the skull)
- Third Eye Point (between your eyebrows)
- Three Mile Point (below the kneecap)
- Heavenly appearance (behind the jaw bone)
- Facial Beauty Point (below cheekbones)
Try these FIVE tips for a deeper sleep:
- Exercise daily (but not within the hours before bedtime)
- Read a book before bed
- Power down your electronics an hour before bed
- Meditate to calm the mind
- Avoid eating within 3 hours of bed for undisrupted sleep throughout the night
With all that you manage to get done in one day, it’s so important that you also get your rest! Sleep is great for your physical health, mental health, and of course – your skin!
To get as much beauty rest as possible, try some of these FIVE simple sleep remedies!
- End the day with a 10-minute low stress mental task like sudoku.
- Inhale a calming scent like lavender, bergamot or jasmine.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Milk of Magnesia at bedtime which acts as a muscle relaxer.
- Enjoy a spoonful of unpasteurized honey which allows your liver to process toxins more effectively, and in turn improves your brain function while you sleep.
- Take 5 minutes at bedtime to firmly massage your scalp, using the tips of your fingers to make small circular motions.