Since June is Acne Awareness Month and Men’s Health Month, we’re putting the spotlight on treatments that are perfect any man who wants to start taking the right steps to care for his skin and body. Not to mention, we’re introducing you to innovative treatments that address active breakouts and acne scarring. Click here to read our June newsletter.
Are you ready to say hello
to healthy skin and nails? Click here
to read more about skin and scalp health, our most recommended products, and to see our featured treatments + products of the month!Do you know everything your skin needs to stay radiant and healthy? Click here
to read more about skin health, our most recommended products, and to see our featured treatments + products of the month!
Ring in the new year with SKIN FIVE by reviewing your skin care plan, scheduling body treatments, and our V.I.P bag. Click here to learn more.
We wrap up the year with our season specials on Emtone and DIY kits as well as the launch of our new virtual appointments, SK5 beauty consult. Click here to read more.
For November, we define lining, launch our Body Bootcamps sessions & introduce 3 new products from U.SK Under Skin. Click here to read more.
The health and safety of our patients has always been at the top of our mind. Now more than ever, we are taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such, we have updated our appointment procedures – including how you check in.
At this time, our waiting room is non-operating to minimize social exposure. Our front doors will remain locked, and patients must first call us to be escorted into the office. That means that you can comfortably wait for your appointment in your car and be called up to the office when your sanitized room is ready.
While we have always maintained a high level of cleanliness in our office, we have added additional sanitization protocols to ensure your safety. Rooms will remain empty for an extended period of time between patients for our staff to do a thorough sanitization.
- When you arrive at the building through the parking garage or from the street, please promptly call the office to let the front desk know you have arrived for your appointment. (Century City, 424-313-8242) (Pacific Palisades, 424-322-8780). Please wait in your car during this process.
- When your room is ready, we will give you a call back to let you know that you can come up to the office. Please do not head up to the office until you have received a phone call that your room is ready.
- When you come into the office, you will be greeted by one of our SKIN FIVE staff and have your temperature taken using a no-touch forehead thermometer. Please note that if you have an elevated temperature you will not be allowed to proceed with your appointment. Please do not be alarmed if someone else is ahead of you during this part of the check-in process. Instead, practice social distancing by standing on the designated X’s on the ground that are properly spaced 6 feet apart.
- You will also be instructed to use hand sanitizer and put on a mask at this time. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- You will then be escorted to your designated room by one of our SKIN FIVE staff and your provider will be in shortly.
- When your appointment is over, you will be checked out from your room. If you want to buy products at your leisure, you will be able to do that from the comfort and privacy of your room.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not schedule an appointment. We are also happy to reschedule appointments for patients who have been exposed or feel unwell without charge.
We ask patients that meet the following criteria to remain home:
- Felt sick in the past two weeks
- Recently travelled
- Was exposed to COVID-19
Thank you for being so understanding during these unprecedented times. We value our patients and our staff, so we will continue to do everything in our power to keep everyone safe.